Saturday 7 April 2012

My 57th Park Run

A NEW PB!!

Perfect conditions for this weeks Park Run. And what i run!! I broke my PB by a huge distance 30 seconds.. 24:15 quite where i found that from i do not know.? I set my last PB of 24:46 back in Oct 2011. That was 23 Park Runs ago!.

I need to thank Brian Holden for his amazing encouragment and pace making skills. He dragged me through the last mile and really spured me on to my amazing new PB. To say im pleased would be a unstatement. Also as James has been running so well i really needed to step it up so i must thank him for my rasing my own running levels.
 
James hot on my heals again this week and he again improved his PB running a time of 25:37 that his now his 4th PB in a row shaving 22secs off his previous best.. Brillant running,

James looking a bit happier then me in the pics :-) they where taken before i saw my time..



 

No comments:

Post a Comment